WHAT TO BRING TO SCHOOL 2018 – 2019
• All children will need a complete change of clothing in a ziplock bag, labeled with their first and last name, to be left in the classroom.
• Children do not need and should not bring a backpack or bag of any kind.
ONE AND TWO YEAR OLDS:
• Sippy cup with your child’s first and last name clearly labeled. Due to food sensitivities and allergies, this cup can contain water only.
• May bring one comfort object (not a toy) like a blankie. The teacher will allow the child to use it for comfort as much as classroom dynamics allow.
• Please send two diapers per day marked with your child’s name.
No toys or food from home may come inside the front door. Leftover breakfast could cause a severe allergic reaction in another student. Toys from home cause arguments between children and cause teachers to have to take a toy away instead of just welcoming a little one.